Almonds are AWESOME! Yes, almonds contain lots of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium and vitamin E. The health benefits of almonds include lower blood sugar levels, reduced blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels. They can also reduce hunger and promote weight loss.
Eating a handful of almonds every day day is an easy way to incorporate many crucial nutrients into your diet. Almonds are rich in vitamin E, calcium, magnesium and potassium. We can also mention that they’re a significant source of protein and fiber, while being naturally low in sugar. Of all tree nuts, almonds rank highest in protein, fiber, calcium, vitamin E, riboflavin and niacin content by weight.
Natural, unsalted almonds are a tasty and nutritious snack with plenty of health benefits. Loaded with minerals, they are also among the healthiest of tree nuts and can provide the following health benefits:
- Protect your heart:yes, these healthy nuts will help you protect your heart. The potassium and proteins that almonds contain will do wonders for your body.
- Increase your energy:as we mentioned before, almonds are an incredible source of energy that you need to have if you suffer from a lack of energy. You’ll feel fresh and full of energy inly by eating several almonds.
- Lower cholesterol:the vitamin E found in almonds will help you regulate the levels of cholesterol in your blood.
- Improve the health of your brain: almonds are loaded with L-carnitine and riboflavin, which will increase your brain activity and help you avoid cognitive diseases.
- Strengthen your bones:almonds will do wonders for your bones, because they contain high amounts of calcium.
- Blood pressure: almonds will help you regulate the levels of cholesterol in your blood, so they’re very good for those who have high blood pressure.
- Prevent colon cancer:almonds will also help you prevent the formation of cancer cells related to colon cancer.
This is the BEST way to eat almonds:
t’s very simple – just put 4 raw almonds in a glass of water, before you go to sleep. Make sure that they are well submerged. Drink the water in the morning and eat the almonds.
Source: Healthy and Beauty Recipes